Updates on Friday

Hi,

1) Rebranding

We are going to change the domain name and the name of the game to MobaManager. The domain name will change to mobamanager.gg. Lolmanager.gg will still be redirecting to mobamanager.gg though.
Reasons:
1. To not be affiliated with any particular other game.
2. To be able to appeal to the whole Moba/Esports genre crowd.

Read more about it here: https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/2565

2) Game Simulator

The new simulator that takes input from strategies and players and outputs the results and the replay data will be put on the main server on Friday as well.
It won't be fully perfect, stable and bugfree by this time, but this is a sacrifice we are currently making to give the game more diversity faster and be able to find new flaws that appear faster due to
bigger amount of crowd testing than in the test server. You can expect some hotfixes and updates for the sim after that. It would be more right to bring out new changes to the sim while the seasons switch,
but if you think you are fine with faster updates then I'd rather do that as it would increase the pace of developing of the game. Everyone who wants to become familiar with the sim can head to test on
https://test.lolmanager.gg (you will need to create a new account if you haven't done it there). As I will be updating test.lolmanager.gg very often you can expect a lot of instability over there.

3) Server switch

We will be also switching servers during this time period.

4) Data collection

In regards to data collection to make the system more sustainable and be able to scale better we are from now on going to save notifications, finances, games data for just upto 2 weeks.

5) General approach

As this has not been a project with a budget and more of a side/fanproject the way we approach development right now is that we try to focus on the game being possibly good in the future and not necessarily fully stable in it's each release. It could be also said that the game is still quite early in it's development and it didn't go through a proper testing/alpha/beta phase. This is because we needed to see faster what would be the interest in this type of game.

We are also planning on an Indiegogo campaign if we are unable to find additional investment and few Reddit posts in the near future to gauge extra interest. Meanwhile we are still working on finding a developer who would be interested in joining our team, all inquires are welcomed at info@lolmanager.gg.

Good luck and have fun!
I'm happy I get to test out new stuff in Division 1 where I'm going to get bodied anyway. :>
gz on heading to div 1 :) meanwhile i'm going down to div 4 hahaha :D
Fantastic news, quick question. Will a history of player stats remain as it currently is?

Also, if you plan to remove games after a few weeks, would we possibly get the option to export games and save them locally with a replay tool?
Sounds awesome! Excited for the future