Another Energy Sink

I believe there should be another energy sink available for full-time streamers/benched players. My players have sat at 100% energy for several weeks despite being maxed out on solo queue and streaming sessions.

There are currently no effective answers for your benched players with too much time on their hands. You can't really sub them onto your team to burn off extra steam, and devoting a bunch of training time to them is sub-optimal. At a certain level of facilities you really run out of things for your players to do, which wouldn't be an issue except for the penalty for being at maxed out energy.

I've had a certain amount of joy watching my roster as they've progressed as players, but its really disappointing to see them effectively rot once they're no longer first string material.
Well i do not see any problems with players being at 100% all the time, maybe performancewise (but they arent influencing your ranked team). They are my streaming squad, as long as they provide good streaming income, idc bout their energy :D
Only thing is, even if they aren't influencing your team, you can still be leaving money on the table if they aren't able to play at their most optimum. They wont make the most out of the solo queue and training that I do have them at, which means that their Reputation isn't as high as it could be with a more strenuous schedule. This ends up affecting their streaming income and your bottom line.

Either way I wish they didn't just hang around the team like ghosts of their former selves, hollow, existing only to be a money pump for me :(
good point tho