Hi, I am the new developer

It's my pleasure to introduce myself.

My name is Mikk and I am 24 years old full stack software developer from Tallinn. I love gaming, sports and partying of course, but mostly I'm here because of my love for problem solving and coding. Before Mobamanager I have worked on different kind of websites, web apps, android apps, IOS app, complicated API-s, small games etc. My goal in the next few weeks is to improve user experience and add some new features. I will try my best to make this game more challenging and interesting for you.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me a message and I will answer you as soon as possible.

I wish you all the best,
Mikk
Is a appversion of this game possible in the future?
Yes of course. Optimization and responsiveness for tablets and mobiles has higher priority at the moment but eventually we will create native Android and IOS apps as well.
Welcome to the fam :D
HYPE HYPE
--
Welcome ! Nice to see you.
Welcomes, I am really glad to see another dev around :)
Welcome!

What is the feature you are most excited for to add to this game?
I think weekly and custom tournaments will have the most impact so I will be hyped for that one ;)
welcome my friif you play LEAGUE OF LEGENDS you will be fine! if not go away sorry.
Welcome! Glad to see another dev join the mobamanager team. Too bad you're 24, you'll be overworked because they can't renew your contract when you hit 25.
Welcome! Good to see new blood coming in :) Dont let salv meme you out of this project
Welcome aboard :D
Welcome on board! The hype train is alive and well. <3
yay welcome