Feedback required for new features

Hi,

I'm going to list some of the planned features for the future. What I would like you to do is order the features by what you would like to see be done the earliest.

The features are:

1. Achievements System

The system will give an achievement with an icon to your profile and a little popup on the right bottom of the screen.
The initial achievements will be meant for new players such as buying your first sponsor slot, scouting your first player and in general any features you use in the game. For more advanced players the achievements would be winning a certain division, tournament. Reaching certain amount of revenue etc.
This could make playing the game more rewarding for new players as well as let them know which features they haven't used yet, by the advisor system suggesting which achievement should they
try to unlock next.

2. Advisor System

This is a system that is tightly knitted with the achievements system. When a new player comes to the game the advisor system will lead the player through all the features and also makes suggestions which achievements the player should unlock next. Advisor is your usual popup with some text in it and with a suggestion on what to do next.

3. Champion Buffs/nerfs

The buffs and nerfs will occur either weekly or after each season switch. There will be statistics measured from teams over 1700+ ELO on which champions are used the most and least. The buffs and nerfs will be done according to that with some added random element as to not make the things too 'balanced'.

4. Automatic release of new champions

Every week there will be a vote for a new champion name and an automatic release of the champion to the game.

5. Extra statistics

For example. Every day there will be generated a view where you can read news about teams that gained most ELO that day, the most money paid on a transfer market etc.

6. More notifications

For this feature I'd like someone to make a list of required notifications that they feel are missing. Such as sponsor contracts ending, staff contracts about to be ending and just in general a lot of reminders about everything.

7. Custom tournaments and weekly tournaments

The idea is tournaments that happen weekly.

For example every week there is an automatic tournament that includes all teams automatically.
Secondly there is an automatic tournament that includes teams according to their divisions. For example
All 1.-2. Division players will be grouped together and all the other divisions will have their own tournament.

Example of a response I'd like to see:

1. Advisor System
2. Achievements System
3. Custom tournaments
4. Champion buffs/nerfs
5. Extra statistics
6. Automatic release of new champions
7. More notifications

Good luck and have fun!
Good shit
Is it a hard stance that it's intended we can't train different roles in the Academy?

I'm also most excited for achievements. Will they be retroactive? Like me for winning division 2 last season, and me getting D E S T R O Y E D in division 1 this season. There's an achievement for that, too, right?
I love the update, questions about number 3. I might be in the minority here but what about every 2 weeks? 1 feels so quick the champion might not be appreciated. Also it gives you plenty of run time for champions.

I hope point 2 will be retroactive, but it's not a huge thing.
My preferences with some explanations

1. More notifications (We need this so badly because I sometimes realise a couple days too late I lost a coach and left one of my players untrained for a while)
2. Extra statistics (will be very helpfull to manage my team in more detail)
3. Custom tournaments (This will be just very fun and a great way to spend more time on this manager game)
4. Achievements System (Will be something fun to strive for or show off to other players)
5. Advisor System (doesn't need an explanation, will be helpfull for new players)
6. Champion buffs/nerfs (same as below, will be kind of annoying to adjust strategy, depends how much nerfing and buffing will be done)
7. Automatic release of new champions (Please not every week, will be very annoying to adjust your strategy with the new champ every week, max every month but even then...)
In my opinion:
1. More notifications (Things like warnings about coaches and PR the day before they run out comes to mind);
2. Achievements System
3. Custom tournaments
4. Champion buffs/nerfs
5. Extra statistics
6. Automatic release of new champions
7. Advisor System

Personally, I don't care about most new features right now. I rather wish to see the current ones being improved. For example: the staff hiring system is incredibly slow. I have to search for staff page by page every once in a while just to find one guy with the minimum stats I'm looking for. It would be so much easier if we could just filter them like "show only coaches with MID > 9 and TECH > 8".
i love this game. i am currently overwhelmed with just trying to stay on top of the things im currently learning, that i think a new hero like ever week is way too much overkill. there is no way i could keep up with that, and having to change everything(like strats) every week is annoying. If i miss a week or something, or go on holiday, im fucked.
TOURNAMENTS!!!! WOOT!!
1. Champion Buffs/nerfs
2. More notifications (the days left on staff member)
3. weekly tournaments (if automated would be nice)
4. Advisor System (for new players, personally I don't care about achievements.)

plus would really like to see an explaination for each champion and player stats and maybe a number for champion stats instead of those misleading and not easily comparable circles.
--
ye coaches expiring notification would be rlly sweet
1. Advisor System
2. Achievements System
3. More notifications
4. Extra statistics
5. Automatic release of new champions
6. Champion buffs/nerfs
7. Custom tournaments
1. Advisor System
2. Achievement System - These two are pretty linked but it's pretty hard for new players to figure things out on their own & get started with the interface as there's a truckload of pages to get acquainted with, so putting advisor first.
3. Champion Buffs/nerfs
4. Extra Statistics
5. More Notifications
6. Automatic Release of New Champons
7 Custom Tournaments