Development Log Update 2016/11/22

Hi,

logs for today. Please note that tournament updates aren't live yet and I'm still testing them. The same thing with 'toasts' which are little popups in the right bottom area of the screen which will note when you saved strategy successfully and so on to give better feedback after saving settings and so on that everything went successfully.

By the way, tomorrow morning I will release all these things and users will be able to create tournaments themselves and also the weekly tournaments will start. But these features are still considered then in a testing period and might have issues, but as tournaments are quite social things it's quite difficult for me alone to test them so everyone gets to test.

Henri’s logs

Create tournament history view
Create new metrics
Create weekly tournaments
Create ability to create tourneys for everyone
Implement better autocomplete system
Create bunch of views for tournaments

Mikk’s logs

Toast message design
Attaching toast messages to user actions
Finished toast messages

Good luck and have fun!
Finally we can create private tournaments only for devs, about time!
Hurray for tournaments! :D

Will there going to be any prices for the weekly tournaments?

Also can players create limits to only allow certain teams within a range of ranked elo (or within a range of league placements) to join?
Prices for weekly tournaments right now are figured to be with linearly going smaller. There will be Pro tournament (div 1-3) and Amateur (4-...)

Div 1-3: $1mln - $300k
Div 4-.. $300k - $100k

Although I'd like some discussion on the sums. Perhaps these are too great?

As to adding rules to who can join, yes this will be possible in the future however right now there will be only 2 options:
1) Free for all
2) Invite based joining.
I love the new feature but...New players have no chance against teams from div 4 and 5.
Would be amazing if you could make a new tier , so we can also enjoy it ( div 6-7 ) with 50k as reward
@FaeLRoX:

Sounds good.
So I'd do
Pro: 1-3 - 1mln - 300k
Amateur: 4-5 - 300k - 100k
Rookie: 6-7 - 100k - 30k

Open to any other suggestions / feedback on this as well.
At first I was afraid of someone getting 1M weekly.
Considering the costs at the moment, it might fit.

Guess it's ok.

Will there be smurf restrictions as well?