Tournament System Testing

Hi,

custom tournaments and weekly tournaments are out now for testing.

There will still be improvements made in regards to data and views and the system itself, but you can start testing and giving feedback meanwhile. You can create a tournament under here:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/tournaments/create
Check out the weekly tournaments here and join the appropriate one:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/tournaments/list

Rookie - Div 6 - ..
Amateur - Div 4-5
Pro - Div 1-3

This tournament won't be giving money prizes yet as this is meant to be ran as a test.

Each team was assigned ability to create 1 tournament so go ahead and try out tournament creation as well.

You have the ability to choose tournament that is open for all to join and ability to choose invite only in which case you have to invite people to the tournament by their team name under admin area of the tournament.

If you have auto start checked for the tournament the tournament will auto start at the specified time. If not then you will have to press the start button under admin area.

Future improvements planned for the tournament system:
1. Improve data representation.
2. Add more options such as teams within ELO range etc.
3. Add official weekly tournaments between clubs.

My current proposed weekly tournament between clubs would be something like that:
1. Each club will be able to choose 5 teams that will represent the club.
2. Each club will face eachother in a playoff format. 5 teams from each club will play against each other and the
club with most wins will get to the next round and so on.
What I'm wondering if the matchups should be simple
1-1
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-5
Or should each enemy play against each enemy so in total it would be 25 games between the clubs. I think the last type is the fairest one so perhaps go with the 25 games one?

What should the prizes be for club tournaments?
What should the prizes be for weekly tournaments. is the prize pool going from $1mln to $30k fine?

Good luck!
Do tournament games affect energy levels of players ?
No, they are effectually the same as sandbox games.
Club Tournaments seem like a great idea
Another quick question, when do we get our prize money (my earnings) after my position is set? Havent seem to got any money yet :D