My thoughts | my solution |

So in my previous topic I gave my thoughts on a few things. In this topic I wanted to give what I think could fix some of these issues and how to implement them.

First off merchandise. In the past I used to play a formula 1 management game. This is were I took the merchandise idea from cause it was well implemented. You could buy flags and shirts and what not and then sell them and what didn't sell enough would be leftover and you could sell that the next day.

So what I thought is that you could buy things like: caps, hoodies, jackets, jerseys, mouse, keyboard, mousepad, shirts and keychains. Just slap your logo on it and sell it. You would buy it at a cost price and you then could set the selling price. Then depending on the selling price and your number of fans(this is a thing that could be implemented then) you would sell your stuff.

For example, you buy 2000 caps for a cost price of 10, then you would sell 1500 caps for the price of 25. then you have 500 caps over so you wont have to buy another 2000, just 1500 if you want to keep your stock at around 2000.

Now my vision on how to kill the kill meta. For this I thought, how is it in a real game of league of legends. First thing that came to mind was, drop the hug the turret status. I think this should be done automatically if your laner loses lane and knows he can't farm without dieing, he will just wait at tower or xp range(if that's a thing here) and then safely farms the minions under turret.

So now there are only 3 settings left: kill, harras and farm. My thought was these settings would determine your position in the minion wave.

Kill would put you right in the minion wave, standing between the ranged and melee minions if you are a ranged champion, if you are a melee champion it would put you at the enemy ranged minions. The drawback of this should be as soon as you hit the enemy champion minions would aggro you and thus damaging you. Also making the jungle algorithm help a laner that is being aggressed on would help immensly(only if he's on the same side of the map ofcourse).

Also the damage a champion does level 1 needs to be toned down, a lot. Players now do around 200 damage lvl 1 with 1 attack, and because players have around 500hp 3hits will be enough to kill them, so nerf the lvl 1 damage to around 70. With the damage nerf and the minion aggro people will be less inclined to give players a kill status as it could easily backfire. Also, the player that is being aggressed on obviously doesn't get minion aggro as he is out of range, making it easier for him to trade.

Harras: this setting would put you right behind your ranged minions as a ranged champ and right behind your melee minions as a melee champ. You will farm most of the time but whoever has minion advantage could force a trade. Forgot to mention, that minion damage also needs to be nerfed as of right now every minion is getting 1 shot at lvl 1(same goes for dragon / baron btw, they get 2 shot).

Farm: this setting is straightforward, every champ, melee or ranged will position themselves so that they are able to farm. They also won't really fight and thus will just keep farming untill they group for an objective or a teamfight. They however will fight back ofcourse if they are being attacked.

Another long post but I think these will be some good fixes.