Player Priority Champions in Strategy Tab

I feel that when I was getting things set up (just started here.) I had to switch back and forth between plays tab, strategy tab choosing stats and such, and also looking at champion details. I feel like the player pick priority should have went in the section of when you pick what player is what role. If I want to change my player role, I have to go back and forth between tabs, and I feel would be more efficient to have in one place.

Just my .02 cents, as I haven't been here long, but just think some of the content could be placed more efficiently instead of spreading it out everywhere.
Your advices is especially important, since you are new, you have something more than the veteran players : you aren't used to things. So you easier detect the little problems we veterans are used to.
Keep doing that and welcome !
@ants thank you for the feedback and welcome to MobaManager. This is already something that is in our development pipeline and hopefully Mikk will get to it in a few weeks.
On a semi related note, it would be nice to see coach stats in the player training page, so we know which coach to assign to each player.
You con hover over the coach to see his stats.
Same for the player.
Unfortunately I do a lot of playing via phone, so this is useful as I didn't know it, but makes it a pain to have to back and forth between tabs on mobile.

EDIT Never mind you can do it via a click on mobile. Thanks!