Player retirement decision

Hi!

The previous topic about player's retiring was discussed here:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/2693

The final decision is that after the player reaches age of 25 the manager will be able to decide what to do with the player and the decision time will be unlimited as of now.

So you can still keep using your old players, but the skill decay will crawl into your player's skills so you have to choose wisely what you wish to do with your player.

Right now we are not going to make a 'make it into a coach' option yet. This probably will come in the future. Perhaps we could also add options to make your player into some other type of staff member, but for now you will just receive a retire button that once pressed will link the player into your team's history.

PS: There was an issue with some website requests randomly hanging or taking a bit slow. This should be fine now and all requests should be fast.

Good luck and have fun!
Any plan to go full League of Legends and slowly increase their Personality post-25 if they won't be coaches so they can just be streamers for our teams?
Quite interesting, because well yeah, personality should increase rather than decay!

Will keep this in mind.
I like the personamity increasing to stay on as a streamer aspect, but I was also thinking of picking up mine as coaches to use their stats. Still it gives me time to develop players so I'm happy.
+1 for the fact that personality should increase when trained even after 25 yo, thought about it earlier in another topic.
If they can't be coaches yet, maybe have them contribute to the academy somehow. Like having the veteran player there would have the stat increase for their best role be slightly higher for the players being trained
I was only wondering the other day about the possibility of vet players mentoring younger/academy players.
Nice to know, now that I sold all my old players, who were about 2 times as good as their young counterparts. :(
Not that you seem to be having much trouble beating my guys in d3 :)
I can live with that decision :D
My players are 25 but I don't see the retiring button.

Edit: Nevermind, it is in the player page.