• Forum
  • Updates
  • Graphs!!!, future plans & Development Log Update 2016/12/06

Graphs!!!, future plans & Development Log Update 2016/12/06

Hey,

So the main new thing is graphs! Go check your team dashboard to see what these are all about. They are still early and will be improved to add better filtering system, ability to choose timeline and have raw data still available but in a separate view.

You can now retire players with the retire player button and the player will go under your team history. So be careful about pressing that button. You can find the button under more info about player view. The button will appear for each player when they get 25.

Future plans

The early future plans are to implement Advisor and Achievements system as well as concentrating on the ugliest of views such as reports and finances.

The other priorities going on are these features here:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/2665
There will be a daily news page where you can for example see news about the current day such as
1) Highest transfer market bids
2) Teams that advanced in ELO the most
3) Any tournament winners
4) Other possibly interesting statistics we can think of per day

We will also start focusing on current features and refactoring them to make them more consistent and give better visuals. Will be looking into game sim as well in order to balance out strategies based on current given feedback. Meanwhile this is going on we want to improve the forum design wise and also give ability to upvote/downvote and perhaps give reputation to other users.

Henri’s log

Tournaments to give money
Tournaments to notify more
Tournaments to show round results faster
Player retirement system
Fix bug with league game surrender when no strategy for purple side
Start working on advisor and achievements for beginners system

Mikk’s log

Finished team overview graphs
Team overview new player icons
Fixed light blue and blue colors in project
Minor design fixing in game overview
Started redesigning finances page

Good luck and have fun!
Really a great update today, good job guys! :)
I am kinda late with this, but is there a way to get earlier matchmaking for the tournaments?

Also, is there are way to sum up the tournament games as a single match in the "upcoming" games sections?
It kinda gets spammed this way.

Advisor and Achievements system, yay!
@tsmety - earlier matchmaking, what do you mean by this? Do you mean that you will see all your dates that the games will be played?
For myself its like "I see who Im matched against at 1am" (mostly already in bed), then i got work,university,... Sometimes cant set target pick/bans against opponent.
Maybe set matchmaking on daily update? So I/we got more time to prepare. Also sum up those games would be great as TsMety already mentioned
Just as sgoil explained it.

Knowing the match after midnight + having the match around noon = not really comfortable
Alright guys, thanks for the feedback. I will write this problem down and try to find time to fix it.