Advisor, achievements and report view

Hey,

three new things released today. Feedback about each of them would be appreciated. Especially content regarding advisor and whether you think it would make it more helpful for the new player. We have plans to make it highlight certain things as well, but it is a little bit out of scope right now.

Advisor

Advisor is the guy that pop ups on each screen and brings the new player on a tour. He tries to describe the logical order of what the user should do when he joins the game. He will also try to give all the relevant info about each page.

Achievements

Right now there are 11 initial possible achievements. There will be added more later on, but to test them you can update your strategy for example to see what happens when you achieve something. These 11 are meant right now to go along with the advisor and to make the new registrant feel accomplished. To see the achievements you have fulfilled check out here https://www.mobamanager.gg/achievements/all
At the moment it is not retroactive yet, so don't worry about it. We will soon make a script to retroactively share achievements as well.

Reports view

New reports view with a much needed redesign. Should give a very fine overview of what has changed compared to last day.
https://www.mobamanager.gg/team/reports

Will write soon this week about the exact future plans, new features and refactoring of current features we have in mind as well.

Good luck and have fun!
Looks good! Keep it up :)
Looks good, but my phone won't allow me to close or disable the advisor for some reason.
@bobby - you can also close it in your settings.
love the new report design, now i can see every changes in comparation with last day.
It's not finished yet, but I like most of the stuff. Just some quick ideas:

It might be helpful to actually do stuff with the help of the advisor and get some achievements, while doing the tutorial.
Something like " Let's put up a schedule for your player" -> recommends the used sessions in the player tab description
-> " GJ, this way he won't get exhausted"
-> getting achievement for player schedule

something like that.

When you use the " go to x" link at the advisor, the highlight at the left does not switch.
It is kinda confusing, but no big deal.

There is no advisor for the champion overview, not even a default one.

Put in a note at the coach bidding page, that the bid is also his daily salary.

Note at the tournament page, that the games do not cost energy.

Note at the training tab, that you can hover over players/coaches to see the stats.

The arrangement of the steps appear to be strange sometimes, but I'll leave this for later.
Will there be an update with the endseason dates?
Is there a benefit of logging in with FB?
Oh and maybe the player tab should mention the retirement at about 25+
Thanks for the great feedback TsMety.

I have announced the season switch in a new update. But it's after monday's daily update.

@sgoil: It's for the purpose of faster signup/login where you don't have to confirm your e-mail address.