I'd like to see (in the wiki at least) how much energy is consumed with every action (Soloq/Streaming/Training) and how much is regenerated with x level of Sleeping Area/Utilities, so I could manage it properly
2
Hi Big Matt, Mikk who is one of our developers is working on the views 1 by 1. This something that he will probably also re-think when he gets that far. Thank you for the suggestion!
1
I support this suggestion , it would make the game even better if infos are not hidden and we can actually calc and see how much energy will be consumed
2
Just fyi, Each session uses 1.6 energy except for training which is 0.8
1
@Ed - doesnt this vary with the levels of facilities and player age ?
2
Thats the energy consumption ed is talking about. afaik its fixed facilities (and player age) effects energy regen
Cookie choices
Essential cookies keep the game working. Optional cookies help us understand usage and measure and personalize advertising.