Removing Dead Players

Most of the players i've been getting from the scout recently are 26/27 yr old starter players that have about 2 or 3 in every stat. Im thinking if a player is fired and past the age of 25, they are simply retired or removed. This can remove a lot of clutter both from the market (there are several listings for terrible players, 2-3 in each skill and over retiring age) and in the scouting tab. Everyone eventually loses their starting roster and after they are fired (or retired in rare occasions) they are simply left floating about in the scouting section and market. Perhaps they could be removed?
Thats a good suggestion , please remove all these walking dead players with 25 years old and low stats from the scout
Not a bad idea !
Yeah, that would be awesome.
It truly would be great but they still would have to establish certain parameters for what is a "dead player." Completely possible and would love to see it!
Scouting is an investment which means you have to invest money to get your high stat, low age player , similar to market prices you probably have to invest several million.

It's not supposed to give you a good player for free every day.
I agree with InSec !
Right now system clears up when a player reaches low ELO, but there is one issue with it, for example if an older player doesn't keep playing solo queue after contract has ended in which case there probably should be ELO decay for solo q players that don't play so they will eventually still get cleared up. I'll put this to todo list.
I agree with insec, only apart from the fact that the players they are finding are over retirement age. Even dropping 50k a day, it's not even finding someone with a season left anymore. It's pretty much made me stay off scouting and market now, it's a bit of a rich man's game.
Our scout shouldn't be finding people who are past the retirement age. That's just a bad scout.
I somewhat agree with Thorbo on this. I mean ive spent some millions on scout, and 26 years old for me are just garbage, even worse when they have 3/4 stats, i feel like oldies help new teams a lot and they should stay on scout, what i think is that past a certaint number on scout investement where new teams just wont go further (1.because they want to still get oldies or 2.because they cant afford spending that type of money) 25+ players shouldnt pop on scout. Or just make it an option once you've past that "number". I feel like adding a "no oldies on scout" affects new teams too much to be an option and having a checkbox with "dont get oldies" could be abusable. I mean its an idea but yea
True point, Maxy. Having the option to pick up an older player to bolster a new team or to provide some stream revenue could be a good call, rather than losing them completely. Though at the stage a lot of teams are now at, it's lost money to keep putting into a scout, knowing you are only going to get past it players.