New filtering system and tournament updates

Hi,

Filtering System

Filtering system added with possibility to filter everything under player market, coach market and pr market. Go check it out!
PS: you can copy and paste the url after filtering to use the same url as a filter later on.

Tournaments

You can now buy tournaments for credits and also add a prizepool of credits for tournaments that will be spread around all the participants in two possible formats:

1) Linearly - 1st place will get 10 times the sum of last place. It's possible to see examples when you have created the tournament.

2) Podium based - 1st place will get 50%, 2nd 30% and 3rd 20%.

You can add the prizepool after you have created the tournament under admin area.

For custom tournaments you can add also new rules such as:

1. Elo range
2. Team age in days
3. Division

Be careful when creating the tournament as currently you can't change the settings later on and try to be thorough when reading what something does and how it functions as I understand the settings can seem a bit complicated right now). It's in our plans to improve the UX and also add uploadable tournament icons.

There is also a first test tournament with a prizepool of 2000 credits spread around linearly
Join here - https://www.mobamanager.gg/tournaments/91

Credit changes

From now on there will be two types of credits. Ones which are transferrable and the others which are locked. All the credits you receive by promotions are locked. All that are bought will be transferrable.
Locked ones you can use for anything that doesn't involve moving credits around between players. System will always prefer to use locked credits first if possible.

Good luck and have fun!
Bug fixed. Thanks for the quick report!
Feel free to remove if this is blocking the thread but what exactly do credits do? I don't recall them being in the tutorial!
You can buy credits under https://www.mobamanager.gg/store/credits

With credits you can currently either
1) Subscribe to the game (get some extra comfortability features and longer statistics history).
2) Buy more sandbox games and custom tournaments.

In the future credits will be also used to buy cosmetic features, such as designing your own team profile page, minimap or turrets on the minimap.

Thank you for your interest!
YES YES YES, Filtering !!!! I'm so happy right now.
Damn nice work! :)
Can you add something like "adding to watching list" or "add this player to favorite"
so you can keep track of several players without bidding on them?
Any thoughts on having a contract renewal system for staff members aswell ? So i could for example renew my coaches contracts.
Awesome changes :) all very welcome
Great work!! love the filters, but in the marketplace can you make it so you can track your bids, like when you bid on a coach you get him on your pending list, that would be great.
Nice changes!
Am I just blind or why cant i find the exact age on players view on the market?
Also reputation is missing :D
Age is located between wage and due time in players market. I'm not sure if we have enough room to fit reputation there, maybe into detailed view.
Ye i mean both is missing in detailed view.
19yrs... is he 18,51 or 19,49 yrs old, you know what i mean
Oh you meant that. I will add it as soon as I can ;)