Elo decay and amount of staff

Hey,

from Friday's daily update player ELO's will start to decay

1-3 days of no solo queue = -20 ELO/day
4-10 days of no solo queue = -50 ELO/day
11-30 days of no solo queue = -100 ELO/day

Available staff members on market will be reduced drastically. The amount of them will start to depend on amount of users online in the last 24 hours. So if there are 1200 players online last day then there will be 1200 available coaches and for reputation managers it is 600. Then each new new team will have one coach in their team initially available as well.

Future plans for staff system is that deadlines would be spread around the day so players would have possibility to get staff members faster and they wouldn't have to wait until the last minute to see which staff members do not have bids.

Good luck and have fun!
There goes my afk money farming strat...
Money in the bank
Pimpin' ain't easy
Should take my money making strategy
Good update for sure.
Good stuff, keep it up!
Goodbye top coaches for 150$ :D
well i guess we'll find ourselves without coaches for longer or just make compromises to pick low spec ones i guess, this way the already trained players will get an advantage tho. should've bought those 30+ stat youth on the market instead of tryin to bring up mines..
I agree with Drorian , sadly those top teams with lot of money will still hire the best coach possible , while other teams will be without coach or even pick low spec ones , this will just increase the gap between top and normal teams =(
Idk, it would make sense not to get a cheap top tier coach if you are a new player, think real life esports, new unknown ORGs don't get top talent players or coaches.
Don't worry boys, we will find a way to get money. Even if that way is not legal. :)