Single Resource Strategy [Test Season]

Hi everyone, this is the first game we will host on this forum,
The game is pretty simple, you have one resource in this game its called money, we will use MMC (Mobamanager cash) as our currency.

The rules of the game:
1. Everyone starts the LCS season with 25 MMC
2. For this season the game will consist out of 16 (or more if there are enough participants) players
3. There will be 18 games being played in the LCS season
4. After each match you gain money depending on your position, 25MMC (1st place) to 10MMC(16th place) (this will get adjusted if more participants come in)
5. After each match you gain points depending on your position, 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
6. Who positions where in the match is determined by how much MMC they spend for the match. The higher you spend the higher your position will be
7. If two or more players put in the same amount of MMC they will place on the lowest place of the two.
8. You can only spend in full numbers. So only 1,2,3,4,5 not 1.2, 1.3 etc.

You can join in this game by replying to this post telling me you want to join, the first 16 get to join!

You can set the amount for the next match by pming me with something along the lines of "For the next match id like to set an amount of __ MMC"
You can also set a default amount for each match by pming that to me aswell along the lines of "Default amount for each match is __ MMC" this is helpful if you forget to put in a value, if you dont put in anything a random number will be used.

Hope you will enjoy this first game!

Edit: Make sure to pm me your input for the next round!
Sign me up! :)
Sign me up as well
seems intresting :D im in i may not have an amazing team yet but i sure would like to test my players to the extreame to see how they play :D.
Count me in
I want to join
Lez go! I'm up for it \o/
I'd like to join if there's a space left :)
I have been hoping for some form of LCS season or World Championship tournament.. Very interesting, sign me up. :)
GET ME IN COACH