Investment for training for each player

Hi, i'm kinda new on this game and i've a question about the academy. I'll have a great income by selling a medium player ( market is totally crazy ), and i'm planning to invest in academy. But i don't understand the investment per day : i've to let my player in academy and don't pull him in my first team as a sub ? Or it is worth to let my coaches taking care of him ?
Well thanks for reading, and sorry for my grammar and vocabulary, english is not my native language ( guess what ? i'm french :D )
btw i'm looking for a club !
The guys in academy will start with stats of three across the board.
The initial investment will determine the age (13-18)
The daily investment will determine their training rate. You can change this daily.

Coaches are the better option, when you cannot afford the daily training cost. Academy is slightly faster training in the main stat.
Usually you do not have enough coaches to train a whole team properly, so you need the extra training option in the academy later on.
Well, i had the doubt myself as well, and for a 14yo player it went like this to me:

Academy = Increase 0.45 main stat and the others around 0.20 (im not sure about the secondary stats since it doesn't let us see the progress and i lost it after a while) This costs me 100.000 per day,
Coach = Have 11 training sessions in one player, getting 0.35 main stat and 0.13 / 0.17 on any other stat. This cost me 600 per day

Basically, the academy is way more expensive but the stats go higher than in coach. I think its a matter of what money you're willing to spend or if you actually have enough coaches to do it outside the Academy without losing main team stats.

Hope it helped ;)
Well long term, Academy players have the best potential, however the costs can be very high for new players. You want to get a solid income before you start investing in the academy. In the Long term using the academy and purchasing other players academy players will make up your main team.