[Taking Requests] Unskilled designer takes requests for practice!

Hi!

I'm just a guy with photoshop and a lot of free time, so I want to be useful somehow with the limited photoshopping skills that I have, and maybe pick up a few new ones as well.

Request something and I'll try my best to make your requested logos and profile pictures
Hi bud!

Maybe i can inspire you ! Watch my actual team logo and icon and inspire yourself to create something in the same idea but you make it the way you want. Almost a free subject is the best way to express your creativity !

Tell me what you think.
Hey man! i would love to have some Logo for my team wich is called, Ferbache IX, if u can i would like one with Medieval theme, with a sword and a shield. better in Dark blue and white the shield. Hope you can do something for me buddy!

Also u can do whatever you want to improve your imagination and also to perform your skills as designer

Anyway thank you!
Could always take one for my club
Hi!
Can you create me a logo for my team TN Venerates? Theme is just being simple
I would like a Black Hood and a Red/Burgundy muffler/scarf! Imagine anything you want, the more you can imagine the more your skills grow~
Thank you in advance!
Hi!

I would like an anonimous mask with a hoodie an some fire behind it. I don't know if you could make it but if so it would be awsome.
If there's anything you'd like too add just do it, it doesn't bother me.

ty for doing what you do.