• Forum
  • Updates
  • #1 Champion Splash Art reveal - Invisible Lady. Storyline community contest inside.

#1 Champion Splash Art reveal - Invisible Lady. Storyline community contest inside.

HeyGuys.
Meet the Invisible Lady.
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/822064953930772480
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/932738423523079
She's the first of many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.

So here's the contest for Invisible Lady's background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.

How cool would it be if someday you met a girl and told her "You know what? I once contributed to MobaManager and wrote a background story for one of their champions."
It's your time to shine!
Once upon a time, the world was in Terror.
The game had just crashed, 500 Error.

Developers smashed their keyboards in fear,
Of everything that they from community hear.

Stuff went really bad during daily fixes,
And then we had oww with his game changing snitches.

Release of an art, so majestic and grand,
Please let this not run out in the sand.

But it was so neat, the community said.
The devs then could sleep well when they went to bed.

This rhyme wasnt really about Invisible Lady,
I just wanted to rhyme, please don't think I am shady.
Invisible lady has a dark, secret past.
Well she seems to be pretty visible for an invisible Lady :O
TL;DR Young beautiful Lady fell in love with a ghost. ghost tricked her, ghost got her body turned her invisible.
The art look soo good. I love this idea of adding in lore/pictures for the heros, it just adds another layer of immersion. Good work guys!! XD
Although I think it's a really great thing, that you guys are trying to turn the "low budget LoL champions" into unique champions with own splash and story, but I think the starting point should be giving them unique name instead of "low budget LoL champion name". Current names are totally good enough for the current state of the champs, but unique champs need unique names, don't you think?
@Snick
I forwarded your compliments to our borrowed concept artist Meelis, who's responsible for all the drawing related parts of our design ;)
@That Adam Guy I totally agree with you, we'll eventually give them real names and move the current ones as their "subnames" once a bigger population of players have settled with the current ones :)
There she goes in stealth mode , traversing undetected across the land to catch her victims unawares , Invisible Lady is a melee Ability Power carry specializing in ambushing lone champions with high magic damage and incredible speed.Shes an assassin and such an incredible ganker that seek only blood.
The invisible lady wasn't always invisible, if u come near her she reveals herself. Thats because she isnt really invisible, she is just well camouflaged. Her father(his name was Horny) was the reason for this: He was a grand knight, but his weakness for sodomie made him leave the kingdom. One day he met this Chameleon(her name was Cindy) in the grand jungle and they both knew with their first view, they are born to be together. So they had a really great time together, even if Horny sometimes took days to find Cindy again. After 420 months, in the 69th night, Cindy died while gift the invisible lady the possibility to live(dont put a human baby into an Chameleon, i mean come on, ofc its too fking big). The first act of the invisible Lady was kill her father, i mean sodomie is strictly illegal right? After this she stayed out of sight, of any other living things. One day she found this group of suicidial guys, who wanted found a league and fight there till death. This sounded like a fun activity and so she decided to stay and play with this other gaylords, while terrify them out of the dark and make em shit their pants.
From the day the princess was born her beauty was clear. She was the greatest treasure of the land and coveted by many but despite this the princess felt alone. Girls didn’t want to play with her out of jealousy and boys wouldn’t let her play because “she might mess up her hair”. Her only friend was the courts blacksmith. The princess could listen for hours how he told her stories of his old days as a knight and he even started to teach her how to defend herself with a knife. The Queen got furious when she found out. “That’s not how a lady acts Isabel. Your future husband will defend you. I forbid you from ever seeing the Blacksmith again!”. The Blacksmith was sent to go live in the forest. This didn’t stop Isabel she was a resourceful woman and taught herself how to sneak around without being seen. One night Isabel disappeared, immediately the king sent out a search party. The only clue they found was the dead blacksmith with multiple stabs to the stomach and a couple of dead bandits with a single clean cut at the neck. Over the ages her name was forgotten, but people that wandered the forest learned to fear the rustling of the leaves and knew a faint shimmer meant death. They had learned to fear “The Invisible Lady”.

Full of typos and grammatical errors probably
There was a lady, she was invisIble
She used it to spy on people in changing rooms
???
Liquid
There was a long standing myth that a witch lived in the forest near the town where she lived. This maid worked at the castle nearby and she was often forgotten and ignored by the royal family for which she worked. She had heard stories of the witch in the forest and often contemplated trying to escape to go and search for her, as the myth told that, if you could find the witch, then she would solve your greatest problem. And one day, she decided to escape and so she did and ran into the dark forest after nightfall. She spent most of the night searching and when the sun began to rise, she found a small cottage deep in the woods. She went inside and there was, the mythological witch. The old woman acknowledged the maid and began brewing a potion that would solve her loneliness. However, once the potion was ready and that she had drank it, something went wrong: the witch had used the wrong ingredient for the potion, and so she turned the young maid invisible to the naked eye. The witch teleported to escape the anger of the maid. The young girl ran back to the village and was feared whenever people experienced her presence. It is said that savagery has now consumed her as she runs around the land, unoticed, searching for revenge.
"A predator feels at home in the shadows..." - Invisible Lady.

The forests of the arena are never safe if it weren't for the creatures that made their home there, it would be for the fact that the Invisible Lady roams the scattered trees. There are several local legends regarding from whence she came, but really, she is an enigma. As a young child, she'd manifested abilities that seemed to grow more powerful as time went by, the first change she noticed was her ability to make her skin nearly translucent. The further you were from her, the harder she was to be seen. Steeped in magic, she used this gift to enter the tournaments... Though, she loved the battles she was never at home in the open spaces of the lanes, and so she made the jungles her home. Stalking their shadows, always looking for opportunity to hunt.
To be invisible is to be forgotten.

The Invisible Lady once had a name, but much like her, it was forgotten. Born in the slums of the capital, unwanted and unloved, but gifted. From a young age her magical abilities became apparent. Her presence a mere illusion, Able to camouflage herself at will, undetectable to those near her.

But life in the slums is a hard one, With no family to support her the Invisible Lady had to abuse her gifts just to survive. What started out as stealing food to subsist blossomed into a wanton greed for money and jewels. Her abilities used to disappear, avoiding the police at will. Yet, all criminals fall and the Invisible Lady is no different...
Thank you everyone! Love all them stories, even the disgusting rhymes by timfinity.

Looks like it's a /thread this time. Salvarity won, what a masterpiece.
Today we'll release a new one, so sharpen your pencils!