Suggestion for Strategy

1 - Remove 9 limit. I know this gives just enough to Blue/Purple each type of game. (Sandbox, League, Ranked, Tournament)

2 - Add a "panic" strat.

3 - Add random choice of strat.

Let me explain that. Say you made a strategy for League Game Purple Side. No matter what in League Games on purple side, you will always use that strategy. I suggest that if you made League Game Purple Side 2, it could randomize which of the two strategies the engine chooses. This would reduce the static feel and the "brute forcing" of your strat in sandbox by other people in your league.

The "panic" strat would work in the same way, except it would be a condition of being behind at a certain time.
i.e. "If down in gold at 20 mins switch strategy to..." and then a drop down choice. So you can either choose to be more defensive in your stats or, even more aggressive if you're up.

It'd give the game a more dynamic feel and more closely emulate a real teams strategy.

I'm sure it'd be hard to code, probably not worth the time investment tbh, but I feel like it would at least bring a positive change in the meta, and maybe let people comfortably run "farm" laners.

Thank you for reading, kfbunnie.