Energy

Hey guys, I'm here once again with more and more questions :P

This time is the Energy spent.

Is there any specific data on that?

For example, how much energy does 1 solo Q spend? Trainings?

The second thing is, how much does facilities influence this, how much energy do the facilities restore?

Can someone please give me this specific data to all of the games / facilities?

Another thing, is it real that one player at 100% will be less efective than one 80% ? Until now i though the more energy, the better, but seems like the 75% to 90% is something to make sure we always have right? Thats the reason i wanted to know how much energy spends and everything in order to make the calculations and make the players do the specific games.

I dont think im very clear explaining my questions but i hope a kind soul understands it :P
I think this info should be under each stats, would be nice to have "9 solo games - 3% energy spent" and "gaming house - Restores 3% energy" for example, it would make it way easier >.<
Afaik everything except training consumes 1.6%, training 0.8%
How much facilities restores i dont know either and yes players with 75-90% energy are most effective
You have to do your own math which I think is better and doesn't make the game too easy.
100% energy means you haven't "spent your fully potential" for the day which is ineffective. (Think eSports, FNC member plays Overwatch all day instead of scrims etc.)
yeah with the stats given before, i already made my math and how much my facilities spend, thanks guys
Does being between 75%-100% only mean that you play better or does that also mean you train better? For instance if you had a young person you weren't planning on starting for a while is it best to have them spam solo queue, stream, and train just to get the most out of them?
Notice that is from 75% to 90% and not to 100%. From 90% to 100% is as bad as from 0% to 75% and someone explained earlier by InSec.

Regarding your question, I didn't notice much difference in the players I'm training, but I'm not 100% sure ;)
First it is 75-90 and not 100%. Yes not being between 75-90 affects everything, train, perf etc.

It depends on what you want to focus on. SoloQ= Champ mastery, Stream= Money, Coaches = Make them better.