Stat Loss?

Ive been watching my players stats for a few days, and reading the detailed reports that go back since their creation.

Why are my players losing stats, like drastically?
For instance my support player had an 8.1 support stat, and now (still 20 years old, running 6/6 SQ/Stream, has 2 trainings with choaches still at 100% energy) hes down to 7.2, the rest of his stats are also dropping.
Shouln't their stats be going up if they are active and doing things?
There is a stat decay for every player. The decay becomes stronger the better and older the player becomes. "Retirement" results in a even stronger decay. That's not the case here though.

Only coaching prevent them from getting weaker.
SoloQ/teamranked etc has no impact on his stats.

Seems like two sessions on 100% energy at 20 years is not enough to prevent his decay.
Keep in mind, that 75%-90% is the optimal energy range. Everything else makes them perform worse.
Also coaching sessions have their maximum effect till eight sessions at once. Every additional sessions becomes slightly less effective.
8-12 trainings per player....thats a minimum of 5 coaches. Thats the second stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Well i have 6 coaches :P one for each role + 1 "life coach"
nothing wrong with 8-12 training sessions
whats the stupidest thing you heard btw? :D
Eh, no offence WarKnight, but you're a 1500 elo team, InSec is 2200. He knows a lot more about this game than you do. 8-12 is pretty common for most people. Idk about you guys, but I make 350,000 per day in revenue, so I can fund it easily.