Transfer accounts?

I've been having some serious bugs on my main account which includes me not being able to do anything with my strategies (add,edit,save), not being able to sandbox properly as it leads me to a white page with a script on it and I also cannot access my profile, friends ,etc as it doesn't give me the options when i click on my name. I just played it for several days but I'd really like it if i could play the game properly, so is it somehow possible to transfer all the things that i have earned on that account to this new account?
Or we could fix it for you :)

What browser are you using?
@InSec as Aamido said, I've replied to this question before but anyways, I first used Safari on iOS 10.2 then on my laptop's Google Chrome. By now i have tried it on Microsoft edge, Mozilla Firefox and even Internet Explorer and still got the same results. I tried logging into my old account and i couldn't even log out so I had to erase history before I could log on to this account. The problems are still the same on every browser. If screenshots were available this might be easier to explain :P
that sucks big time , good luck Kevin