Switching Colors of Energy

Hello,

in my opinion it would be great that you switch the energy colors. For example that if a player is at 100% energy the color should be green not red. Imo red is a indicator for something bad and not good. Cause actually the color is red if the energy is at 100% and it turns orange if it gets >=95% and so on...

maybe just change the adjustment so that green is at 100% and red is at around 40%.
100% energy is bad

edit:
should probably add a little bit:
100% makes your player perform worse.
75%-90% is optimal the range.
100% is about as bad as 60%
Well 100% is bad :) The best energy would be at 75%-90% (which is green).
Yeah 100% is bad but..
my thought is that at 100% he is still able to do something so it should be green. Mostly in games red is a critical indicator and green is a healthy one. Therefore 100% is healthy and not critical...

Green is great as indicator that everything is fine but maybe change the color of 100% to not red. Maybe just to a lighter orange color from 100-91 and after that 90-75 and below it turns more into red...

These are just my thoughts :o
As said 100% energy is bad, which is why its red just as 60% is red.
Try to look at the colour as a performance indicator instead of a resource.

"Green is great as indicator that everything is fine but maybe change the color of 100% to not red. "
At 100%/60% energy he gains less money with streaming, plays worse ingame and has reduced training effects. Is that not bad enough to make it red?

"my thought is that at 100% he is still able to do something so it should be green"
It's not like they are unable to do stuff, when they drop low on energy. They just have worse results.
Maybe adding a little "title" (shown when hovered or next to the energy %) for the energy levels/amounts would make it easier for people to grasp the concept. Something like:
91-100% (Slacking)
75-90% (Optimal)
60-74% (Tired)
40-59% (Exhausted)
etc.