How do I resign staff?

My staffs contracts are running out and I can't work out how to resign them. HALP PLZ.
you are unable to resign your previous coaches , you will have to bid on new ones :)
This is a hassle. It would be nice if you kept your coaches on staff but they appear in the market for everyone to bid on. Resigning 5 coaches every month is blah....
This is one of a few things in this game that really make me want to quit. This and the amount of skill degradation on active players (players playing more than 7/7 a day should not lose skill at all...why the hell do I need to hire 8 coaches, why do players practice 7/7+, 4+ ranked games a day still need to train 8-12 times a day with coaches? Thats CRAZY). Outside of those two things, this is a great game, but those two things will drive players away. Why? Easy..this is a casual text based game with a cool concept, but it is just that casual. I and a few others I discord with log in and look stuff over about 20 minutes out of the day. But now we are spending more and more time dealing with constantly trying to win auctions, find coaches, worrying about our players losing skill while they are are super active....short term, its not too bad, long term? Nah once I hit Division 2 or 3 I will be done. Too much time after that....and a few others I know feel the same.
^You do not need 8 coaches as you do not have to train more than 5 players.
You need a minimum of 4 coaches, but if you are training or keeping a player for streaming purposes, that another coach or two. While 8 might be an a bit of an exaggeration you need to constantly be signing a new coach every now and then as you will lose coaches since you cant resign them.
WarKnight... We've talked about this before. It's so that the best players don't hog the best coaches for a cheap wage. If you want to get better, invest in coaches. It's not hard to earn enough to do that. Sponsors pay wayyyyy more than they should.
You should also to consider that coaches are getting way more expensive than they used to be , since devs reduced the amount of staff generated per day =(
The reason why you can't re-sign staff is to increase competition as well as prevent players sitting on the best coaches on a low wage for ever. You can look to hire a new coach when your current one has 1 day remaining, this will ensure you won't lose any training days.

On the staff price increase. This is benificial to reduce inflation in game. This keeps balancing finances a challenge as well as ensuring the value of the ingame currency remains stable. The current method of scouting does a good job of this.