Strategy page redesign v3. Feedback needed

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/210531123183222784/275574806525509634/unknown.png
New upper part for the strategy view where you can choose multiple sides/game types. If one of the game types is taken it will go inactive because it's already used on another strategy page.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/210531123183222784/275606578143690754/unknown.png
New pick/ban order design and logic. You'll now have a list of all the champs with their numbered stats. You can choose which champions to select for the upper ban/pick order list. You may choose up to 16 picks and up to 6 bans total.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/210531123183222784/275606598184075265/unknown.png
If you hover over the champion name in the list you can see which players of your team have the highest champion mastery for this specific champion.

What do you think?
Champion pick order would it be all champ lined straight down or would it be paged? Listed all down in 1 page would be convenient..
I thought it should be one big list because it'd be better to compare the stats. It's up for debate tho.
I like it this way.
I like the idea, but I got some small adjustments I would like to have:

1) Increase the number of picks if all 4 bans go for 1 position you need 5 picks per pos, so 5x5=25; sure you could adjust the list if you double ban a role and you´re safe, but I don´t want to adjust it all the time so just give us 25-30picks. (30 because of my 3rd point)

2) Is it possible to tick both (blue and purple) if not, pls adjust it. Sometimes I just want a strat for ranked and for tournament independent of the side. Again this is just a small thing that doens´t matter in 90% of the cases, but it´s nice to have is easy to change.

3) Make it possible to choose a champ more than once. For example my jungle pick is wheater girl > dark angel, so if I get wheater girl I want dark angel for my sup --> I need double pick for dark angel

4) I am not sure what you mean with "If one of the game types is taken it will go inactive". If it just gets grey to show that it´s not active there, it´s fine. But don´t make it so that I can´t tick it anymore. I like having multiple teststrats. When testing I put all teststrats but one on tournament so the last one is active for scrims.. So if I am allowed to only have 1 strat per mode this will get complicated and I have to delete some strats I would like to keep for the future. Just stick with the rule "top strat first" + the validation table where you can see which strat is used in which mode.

I know my English isn´t the best, hope you get my points, otherwise just ask :)
Mostly questions rather than feedback but:
- For the game type check boxes, does this mean we will now be able to create strategies that do not get used by leaving them all unchecked? Would be a nice addition.
- 16 picks seems a little small. It leaves you with 3 picks per role on average, which could be banned (2) and picked (1) away by your opponent and leave you with an invalid strat. Does there need to be a limit on number of picks at all?
- Does 6 bans mean we're moving to a 3-ban system?
- Like the above people i'm pro the big list idea, will we be able to filter the list (like the staff and player market lists) or only sort by column?
- Is Sickle Healer a low key teaser for new champions?
- If possible would be nice to pick champions for multiple roles. For example I could have Ice Bird down a support but would potentially want to have another entry for Ice Bird mid lower down the draft incase I get a higher priority support earlier in the draft.
I was wating for that change in strats.
I hate have to make individual strats for every game and side.

Ty
- For the game type check boxes, does this mean we will now be able to create strategies that do not get used by leaving them all unchecked? Would be a nice addition.

Most likely

- 16 picks seems a little small. It leaves you with 3 picks per role on average, which could be banned (2) and picked (1) away by your opponent and leave you with an invalid strat. Does there need to be a limit on number of picks at all?

We can most likely increase this

- Does 6 bans mean we're moving to a 3-ban system?

Most likely

- Is Sickle Healer a low key teaser for new champions?

Sickle Healer was the old name for Starlight Healer

- If possible would be nice to pick champions for multiple roles. For example I could have Ice Bird down a support but would potentially want to have another entry for Ice Bird mid lower down the draft incase I get a higher priority support earlier in the draft.

This is too hard to do right now, but will be something we can work to do in the future
It looks OK
Very nice
Love the numbering system. No more guess work with circle is smaller/bigger to show me them OP Champs.
3) Make it possible to choose a champ more than once. For example my jungle pick is wheater girl > dark angel, so if I get wheater girl I want dark angel for my sup --> I need double pick for dark angel

Probably added in the future, too complicated as of now.

4) I am not sure what you mean with "If one of the game types is taken it will go inactive". If it just gets grey to show that it´s not active there, it´s fine. But don´t make it so that I can´t tick it anymore. I like having multiple teststrats. When testing I put all teststrats but one on tournament so the last one is active for scrims.. So if I am allowed to only have 1 strat per mode this will get complicated and I have to delete some strats I would like to keep for the future. Just stick with the rule "top strat first" + the validation table where you can see which strat is used in which mode.

What I know as of now is that you can save a strat without ticking any game type meaning you just untick League in your current one then tick it in the new one afterwards
It looks good 1 recommendation that I feel should be implemented into the strategy page, is a place where when hovering over a player's name it shows their stats (Shorthand or for that role) so you don't have to back and forth from player to strategy page thinking of good synergy with players.
While the numbering system is great for an in-depth view, I think you should be able to toggle between that and the circles (because if you just want an overview, the circles are very good at giving a user that). Also to echo what others have said, I think there should be more than 16 picks (since as of now you can only have 1 role per champion). Other than that, the format looks great!
I had already my champions with numbers using stylish extension your could conver the circles to numbers.
When its this release?
When ever Mikk stops goofing around and takes this on, we need to motive him somehow...
Give him some water!
I can pay him a beer if he can come to Coimbra(Portugal)
@Aumeh

It looks good 1 recommendation that I feel should be implemented into the strategy page, is a place where when hovering over a player's name it shows their stats (Shorthand or for that role) so you don't have to back and forth from player to strategy page thinking of good synergy with players.

90% sure this is already added for what you see here
I can comfirm this that the new version will have stats on hover