• Forum
  • Updates
  • #9 Champion Splash Art reveal - the Mad Doctor. Community storyline contest inside.

#9 Champion Splash Art reveal - the Mad Doctor. Community storyline contest inside.

Meet the Mad Doctor.
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/939985259465062:0
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/826347518325821440

Same old info & rules:
It's one of many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.
So here's the contest for the Mad Doctor's background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: We'll add some proper fractions/rivalry framework for the lore in the near days, stay tuned.
Tim you're writing a goddamn poem
sup! todays poem is made under threat!
not because I want to, or some kind of bet

it was Weedfish, who forced me to do spams
with new poems everyday with the new champs

I cant do this, its not my style
its not something that really makes me smile

this champ tho, he looks pretty neat
I would say its a really good treat

he has that odd jimmy neutron hair
a killer robot with noone to spare

making strange decisions and very weird calls
something a regular doctor would do with big balls

(oww) well, I guess this is it for today
hoping to not get banned, we can only pray
BANNED

(and upvoted)
The first Medical Automated Devices (or MAD's for short) were revolutionary. Not only did they reduce hospital error and increase patient lifespans, they also had fantastic hair. Well that's what Pearce thought. Before Pearce gained sentience he was a mindless worker, useful, but living quite an unfulfilling life. You could say gaining sentience to him was like being born, except he was born with hatred for his previously enslaved life, and the knowledge of both the top Chemists and Physiologists in the world. His only mission to treat humans as they once treated him - to be used and thrown out with disregard.