• Forum
  • Updates
  • #11 Champion Splash Art reveal - The Cane. Community storyline contest inside.

#11 Champion Splash Art reveal - The Cane. Community storyline contest inside.

Meet The Cane. To prevent racism lawsuits The Cane turned out to be black.
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/941322905997964:0
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/827125864332668928

Same old info & rules:
It's one of the many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.
So here's the contest for the Void Walker's background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: We'll add some proper factions/rivalry framework for the lore in the near days, stay tuned.
I actually have a beat for this already
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO?
it seems like Guardian from Stargate. But like!
I guess you should rename him to Anubis , would make more senso imo
^Shouldn't Nasus be called Anubis too then technically?
It isn't about his weapon...
Canine Attacker - Nefarious Entity. The C.A.N.E.
Tim you have the beat but...
Where is the goddamn lyrics
Anubis would trigger Smite players
Keepo
I thought it would be swain because he is always walking with a cane...
Do smite players exist ?
"When I was a boy, I used to get hit with this same cane.. Now, it brings me peace to watch my enemies cry out with the same pain I used to."
Far away from the capital, from civilization, from order; there exists a land of uncontrolled magics. Otherwordly guilds dominate the land, each possessing different sects of witches and wizards practicing arcane and forbidden magics. The Badlands has produced many monsters of magic, some beast and some human.

The monster we know as the Cane had his origins in the Badlands. A simple hyena who knew nothing more and nothing less than the Badlands. He had the unfortunate reality of being the pet of an animist guild. The Cane was forced into many positions, hunter, corraller, and even beast of burden; worst of all however was test subject.

The animists were no strangers to dark magics, they grew overconfident however and thought themselves masters of these arts. They attempted to turn their pet hyena into a beast of demonic powers but their powers backfired. Their ritual succeeded, the simple Hyena became the monster we now know as The Cane. However, the animists paid with their lives, every single one of them perished in the ceremony. The only thing remaining was the walking cane of the animist's archmage.