• Forum
  • Updates
  • #12 Champion Splash Art reveal - The Scarecrow. Community storyline contest inside.

#12 Champion Splash Art reveal - The Scarecrow. Community storyline contest inside.

Meet The Scarecrow.
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/941877859275802:0
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/827475026303664130

Same old info & rules:
It's one of the many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.
So here's the contest for The Scarecrow’s background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: We'll add some proper factions/rivalry framework for the lore in the near days, stay tuned.
can't sleep tonight...
he looks like someone who asked for onions on his hamburger but didnt get it and is too shy to tell the waiter so he just eats it and stares at her so she knows she did wrong
Timfinity, best story ever
"It all started when I was born.. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm a living scarecrow. Something about Nuclear testing gone wrong, a fast food restaurant, and some crows. Don't ask, I won't tell."
Forget vanity, my morality. The Scarecrow wasn't always the grotesque monster we all know and fear. Far from it, she was the daughter of one of the most influential Capital families. A prodigy of the magical arts from her induction into the Academy. But, as the course of many a witch both before her and after her go; she began to experiment with the dark arts. It started out simple, spells of harming upon small animals and turning rancid the food of the academy.

The scope quickly changed when she realized she could affect appearances. Soon all the most popular girls and any other she did not like began to experience all types of physical ailments, and the emotional ailments that follow. Bringing down others wasn't enough however, she needed to rise above the rest herself. She began to experiment on her own body, but she was still a novice of the dark arts and couldn't control her spells. The grotesque appearance we now know is the result of that experimentation.

Rather than face punishment for her actions, she fled the capital and headed to the Badlands. Continuing to practice her magics with the hope of one day fixing herself.