• Forum
  • Updates
  • #13 Champion Splash Art reveal - Valkyrie Pilot. Community storyline contest inside.

#13 Champion Splash Art reveal - Valkyrie Pilot. Community storyline contest inside.

Meet the Valkyrie Pilot.
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/943503692446552:0
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/828519905234403328

Same old info & rules:
It's one of the many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.
So here's the contest for the Valkyrie Pilot’s background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: We'll add some proper factions/rivalry framework for the lore in the near days, stay tuned.
The splash art looks good but It would be awesome if we could use Valkyrie Pilot mid , cause its really boring that we dont have Physical damage champions for this role ( at least none with decent mid stats )
You can actually use him mid, just go to your pick order and change his role from adc to mid.
^You can use any champion mid, it just depends on how good it is. As for AD mids, it's not THAT necessary as of now, but will probs be added as we add new champions.
valkyrie pilot makes an entrance to the game
play her midlane, botlane, toplane all the same

new season too with only 3 games played
looking like a victory, division 2 only delayed

still left in weekly, they all never stood a chance
since im in the amateur scene it has all been a dance

this is my weekly update rap rhyme poem thing
see you all next week and we'll see what I'll bring.
"I used to fly a passenger plane.. This is more of my style."
The Academy of the Capital exists to produce the best thinkers, the best magicians, and the best fighters. The newest addition to the Academy is the School of Aerial Warfare or S.A.W. and the headmistress of this school is best known as the Valkyrie Pilots. Starting out as an officer straight out of the School of Mechanized Warfare, she earned her fame for groundbreaking work in the field of aeronautics.

Her and those under her created the first bomber in the history of the Capital. Instrumental to the Capital's attempts to put down rebellions in the Western Frontiers. The leadership of the Capital quickly realized the potential of these new machines and how they could change the scope of warfare, a whole new front has opened in every single battle. The School of Aerial Warfare was quickly christened, and the best was chosen to lead it.

Valkyrie Pilot is a willing part in the war machine that is the Capital, for anything else would be the work of traitors and enemies, who do not belong in our state.