• Forum
  • Updates
  • #15 Champion Splash Art reveal - Card Master. Community storyline contest inside.

#15 Champion Splash Art reveal - Card Master. Community storyline contest inside.

Meet the Card Master.
https://www.facebook.com/mobamanagergame/posts/944666732330248:0
https://twitter.com/mobamanagergg/status/829244875761659904

Same old info & rules:
It's one of the many splash arts we are revealing (officially). We'll reveal one champion splash art a day until we are out of stock. Since we are going to make custom champion pages with their own short background stories, stats, strengths and weaknesses, we decided to involve our beloved community.
So here's the contest for the Card Master’s background story. Don't make it too long, one decent paragraph (around 5-10 sentences?) would be enough. The most upvoted useable story will (probably) get its place on the champion's page with your name added under it. We still have the rights to decide if it's suitable or not, just to prevent the 4chan treatment of public contests.
but its a female...wouldnt it be a mistress

???
... it's the level of her card skills.
Champions will be renamed and the splash might not 100% resemble the name as of now any way :x
I love the artwork and style.
"This card is my favorite.. It always flies in a.. CARDinal direction."
"I guess you could say they really DECKed me out."
To be young and free, what wouldn't we trade to be young and free. Well, the Card Master traded her youth and freedom for the right to have a fully belly.

Born in the slums of Olarian City, there wasn't much hope for the young girl. Opportunities lacking and abusers at every corner. She had many days in her youth where she had to make due without food or other basic necessities. Chance finally smiled upon her in the cruelest way possible. A local magistrate, gifted with magic but having grown old and weak, had the young girl kidnapped.

The magistrate had her locked in an enchanted tower, the only things in the tower being a bed, a table with which food would appear daily, a view of the countryside, and a deck of cards.

The girl protested at first for existence within the tower was bleak and unbeknownst to her, her very life force was being taken away daily. Nevertheless the table made sure she would never go hungry again and soon other things begin to appear.

At first it was small gifts and trinkets, then it was books of magics and eventually it was the body of the very magistrate that kidnapped Card Master. Card Master learned quickly from the books, becoming well versed with the magics within it and perfected her arts through the very cards she was trapped with.

The Card Master is no longer a young girl, she is now a woman capable of great magical feats, the tower she was once trapped within has become her very domain. Yet she has not forgotten her roots, any may enter her domain and will be taken care of. If the luck of the draw wills it, that is.

---
First shoutout, if you want one pls paypal me.