• Forum
  • Updates
  • #17 Champion Splash Art reveal - Gem Knight. Suggest lore inside.
... You actually caught us.
http://d.pr/i/8Erc
Plot twist they actually took photograph of a statue
and that is why he doesnt look gay like all gem knights usually do
"I search a Gem-y road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me, and I search alone."
Lore: From the depths of the Earth, beneath the rock and gravel, out of the rough comes gems. Created by the earthborn magic, hidden away from those who would corrupt it came Tourmaline (name of the Gem Knight) (Tourmaline is a gem, yellowish in colour). Called from the earth, it heeded it's dire call against the looming threat of the Arsen, a vast viscous cloud of deathly poison created by the Chemist. Armed with his amethyst hammer, he continues to fight for the earth against the never-ending touch of the Arsen.

Thanks, I enjoy doing these kind of things. Hit me up if you want more.
^I guess Gem Knight has a name now Kappa
The Badlands are a dangerous place, but all humans seek safety. The Gem Knight claims to provide the safety that so many seek, but the price they must pay for it is dear. The Gem Knight and his Guardians of the Gems are named for the mines which they control in the outskirts of the badlands. Controlling vast underground riches, the Guardians of the Gems ensure the precious metals which flow out, and the wealth that comes in, are handled securely.

The Badlands are a dangerous place, and the relative security of the Gem Mines are an appealing prospect for those fleeing the desolation. May the elements help those who make the unfortunate choice of venturing into the mines however. For once in the mines, few leave. The modus operandi of the Gem Mines are the cruelest of magics.

The Badlands are a dangerous place and it's dangerous because of the people who reside in it. The Gem Knight is no exception. A gifted Archmage, corrupted by the dark arts. He only seeks power and wealth now. All who enter the mines are in his domain and exist to serve him. The Guardians of the Gem, those unfortunate souls, are those who dared to resist. Transformed into his obedient slaves and forever bound to his will.

The Badlands are a dangerous place, beware.