Unused position in staff?

Any possibility on adding something like an "unassigned slot"? so we can purchase an additional staff member that is not necessarily in our house? it would need to be paid, but could not be utilized unless a current staff member were fired and that "unassigned" staff member were put into the house.

I am running into an issue where I want to browse and shop for coaches, but I have to fire my current coaches to do so, and that feels inefficient.

would prefer a more real life situation where you hire a coach, fire the old coach, and then assign your new coach.

I also see that it could be abused with people essentially hoarding good coaches to prevent others from getting them, so if this were limited to a single coach it would resolved that potential issue.
Won't happen due to being able to stack the good coaches :/ Unless we find a work around.
If you limited to a single extra slot, would you not essentially have the same stacking as now?
perhaps there is a way to let me bid on coaches even if my staff is full, and then if I win, I have 24 hours to fire someone and make a slot or they go back on market?
u can bid on staff, if u don't have spot at daily update you will not get the staff. I need to fire one staff before the daily update
Thats what I have been doing, but if I dont win, I am now out a coach for the day