Special abilities

This isnt an original idea but I believe that could change the game and make it more entertaining.
The abilities are such that either a player have them or not.Real life e-sports players have some abilities that can lead their team to the victory or in some cases to an epic fail :

1- Indifferent : means that he does not feel passionately for the the team yet. The player will therefore achieve 1% less. ( A player will feel like this until he has played 10 official games for his actual team -league and team ranked )

2- Excited : extremely passionate for the team. The player will do his/her very best and therefore achieve approximately 1% better.A player will feel like this while he has played more than 20 official games for his team

3- Shot Caller : he/she is a good leader. and will gain 25% more leadership and knowledge points than normal

4- Toxic player : The negative attitude of the player decrease by 1% his performances

5- Balls out : The positive attitude and determination of the player increase by 1% his performances

6- Duelist : he loves to duel and go in a 1v1 , this player will always fight when the opportunity comes by , he will try to frag players instead of following the tactics. The player increase by 5% his aggressiveness

7- Pro Streamer : She has some contacts with media ,is very good looking and will automatically receive a lot of donations during her Streaming sessions. This player will receive 5% more from streams

8- Veteran / Ice cold killah : he is confident and cool in critical 1on1 situations. The player will receive 5% more aggressiveness during the lane phase ( players above 25 years of age will gain this attribute )

9- Star player / Challenger / Famous : The 50 highest elo players will have this special ability (updated when the season ends). he/she will earn 5% more from streams due his huge fan base.

10 - bronze 5 / 400 ping : The 50 lowest elo players will have this special ability (updated when the season ends). he/she will earn 5% less from streams because other players dislike him due disconnects and lack of skills , he often stream for only 1 viewer that happens to be his mother .
Was there some lowkey sexism there?
"She has some contacts with media ,is very good looking and will automatically receive a lot of donations during her Streaming sessions."

smh
I don't like the idea of the top 50 getting a bonus and the bottom 50 getting a penalty. It feels like a rich get richer type of thing
I agree with NGMart (and Insec) here. But I also want to put in my two cents, while I like the idea of player traits at the same time there is no way to manage it. What is there to stop you from going through academy players like a madman looking for these special abilities?

Though to be honest, when you create your team the game kinda makes you think there are traits for all the players