Player # requirement for ranked

It's kind of disappointing to see a few ranked game wins happen because of the teams I play against having lesser than 5 players due to inactivity and not renewing their contracts. Would it be possible to have a player requirement (at least 5) for a team to be in the ranked system? I feel it'd only make sense, and allow for people to see how their strats work in every ranked game instead of just wins w/o replays.
i agree with that. nothing more annoying than (not) playing games against teams with not enough players. teams like this shouldn't be eligable for ranked matches and league games.
while i understand the problematic due to contract length. but how about aligning contracts to the duration of a season? not only for players, also for staff and sponsors? this would ensure that only 'healthy' teams with >5 players participate in league play too.
these suggestions are really nice , also I'd like to say that is frustrating when you play team ranked or even a league game against a team that dont have enough players because of that your team wont use his energy and sometimes this have a negative effect putting your energy above the 90%
Thank you for the feedback, I will add this to our to-do list.