Academy training

Hi guys, actually for me, academy is :
-create a player
-choose a role to train
-aaaand wait it growth

Academy is a big part of the gameplay but it's not really fun, there's no micromanagement, it's like a background task.
There's a training focus on a role, but you don't change it, or it's not worth. It'll be great if we could focus training on 3 points. For example mid/technical/personality. It'll had some micromanagement, and the capacity to create a more "personal" player.
Well, sorry for grammar and things like that, and thank you for reading !
I actually agree, that the Acadamy is slightly dull. Furthermore there should be another Staff slot for Youth Players. Or something like buyable upgrades for your academy, similar to the Gaming House but instead just for youth players.

For future references, if you have an Academy with 5 players, they should be able to do "Team Ranked" aswell. So maybe a Youth League might be an option aswell? Since I have no idea about IT, i dunno how difficult this may be to implement though.
i feel like you should also be able to assign different players to different roles instead of all of them doing the same exact training if you have more than one player
^that's my only real gripe. I really wish I could have different academy players focusing on different roles. But maybe have your staff play some kind of role in it, or limit it to two or three roles at a time only, so that people can't just easily power farm ridiculously strong full teams all the time.
Thanks for the feedback, we will think about it.
Just make as many are doing, create a smurf account and use it to train players. Make one and 5 smurfs and train each player for each role.
Them buy the players.
Just to note, buying players from your own account's is against the rules. I also don't know of anyone who is doing this.

On the point about YA, finding an engaging way of doing will be fun, any ideas?

For those who ask for multiple positions or quicker speed, please note we have seen the test server where the YA becomes a quick payoff and it ruins the game. Yea there can be improvements to be made but actually YA is an essential part of the game and works quite well at providing a money sink and as long term investment.
Though I'm not sure how this would work, a system where a player or a coach could be used as a position coach for an academy player would be cool. The trade-off I'm thinking of would be the player's energy being used in games/streaming and training the academy player, or using a 1 coach on 1 academy player and no one else. The stats of the coach and the player stats would influence what areas the academy player would be trained in, and at what rate since players have varying skill. This could also give use to the older players that still have some stats before they decay, aside from just streamers.
ed u can't buy from your smurf accounts, but u can buy from your friend smurfs and your friend can buy from yours
I'd consider that borderline cheating, seeing as it's effectively the same thing.
I think what he means is that people might be able to get away with it since they'd be hard to catch. Theoretically, it'd be hard to establish evidence, since the two parties would have different IPs.
But if you want to buy them from your smurfs, you have to put them on the market where everyone can bid on.
How to assure that you get the player?
if you do train 5 at once and save the money to buy one of them , wouldnt be that hard.
@Sgoil :

Extortionate pricing, I expect.
The point of using a smurf isn't to save you money, but to allow you to train multiple in different roles.

You can buy one player for double its worth, the smurf account then make two players, , buy both for double their worth, the smurf accoutn can then make 4 players, etc etc.

Money isn't an object for players actively doing this. There's only so much you can actually spend before you are spending just for the sake of spending.

Which is why its probably more worthwhile to just buy the players off the market (As intended) but the convenience of being able to guarantee the exact player you want is available is worth the premium once you can afford it.

On a side note, I'm actually no where near the point of being in a position to do this, but I don't really have an issue that some people do. I don't think it breaks the game or even gives enough of an advantage to really be anything to worry about too much.
Ok, well it was noticed with the 62 stat top, but there are a few potential things that can be done. First is to prevent players from using the YA at all when in debt. It will prevent players training multiple of the same role. High stat players on the market from accounts that have no attempts made to play the game could be removed also however this would require a decision from the CM's.

One thing with this, it does remove inflation by removing money from the market that is never spent which is a positive. On the otherhand it does devalue players and affects anyone who is making YA players to sell. It
Eh, I'm fairly new to this game so I don't have a lot of cash. I can only afford training youths at age 17 and already it seems quite costly and not too worth it, since the stats are all at 3 across the board. I never tried training youths any younger but do they start at exactly the same stat? Probably increasing the stats by a little might be helpful to noobs like me :P Thanks
WhiteTiger, it says your team is only six days old. I would not worry about replacing players yet or even starting academy.

You can still improve your strategies and build up your facilities and the systems supporting you. Using the Academy is only a money dump for you at this point. I do not think academy really needs to become cheaper, 1 mill 100k is an easy write off at higher levels. it is also worthless for you, you'll build up your economy and get to a point quite soon where that 17 year old is useless.

Academy does need more diversity, I will agree on that point.
Thanks for the advice!