Any one else that can't bid on any players or fire/transfer list anyone?
0
it was because I was on google crome, when I switched over to another browser IE in this case it worked.
1
You are the first one to report this, has anyone else experienced this with Google Chrome?
0
Further to this- when i make 2 upgrades within facilities it won't let me make a third whilst using crome, but when i change to IE it then lets me make a third fourth fifth upgrade. Definitely an issue with the game on crome.
1
I always play on chrome and havent seen this issue.
*developer hat on* Do you know your chrome version? Operating system?
0
well it's strange, my IE says I have 10 player points and 25k and crome says I have 7 player points and 56k. both are refreshed at the same time.
1
No problems from me on chrome, however i do know that chrome has difficulties with certain browser games sometimes. So it may just be that
Cookie choices
Essential cookies keep the game working. Optional cookies help us understand usage and measure and personalize advertising.