Simulator Update - 22 March 2017 @ 14:15UTC

Hi,

today's hot changes for the simulator are following:

1. Inhibs wil resurrect after 180 seconds. They didn't before.
2. Power of superminions decreased.
3. Gold from kills scales from 150 to 450 during the first 60 minutes.
4. Team has a new decision called 'finish'. If team gets ahead over 7500 gold, it will straight up try to just finish the game.
5. Damage dealt in teamfights has more luck factor in it so all the teamfights would not go exactly the same way.
6. Player movement speed is increased from 5 to 7.

In quick tests the games seemed a lot more balanced. Let's see how it actually is.

Let's gather feedback here. Please mind that this season will be probably dedicated a lot to quick hot-fixes which to get faster feedback going. Hopefully this will get the sim better faster. If you think those unannounced and unpredictable changes might be too much then let me know and I will work on staging only, however then the feedback gathering will be slower.

Good luck and have fun!
----
The changes will be deployed 2 minutes from now.
whoever posts below me is a noob
Nice update! Cant wait to see how this will affect my ranked games!

Damn you oww... saving a spot for first post...
It looks like the finish option isnt working that well. At 13 minutes i saw them all going mid because they where 7500 gold ahead. But my team didnt react. They stayed on their lane. And they finished at 15:05 so my team didnt try anything.
Yo, totally fine with hot-fixes. Just give us a new load of sandbox games when you update the GE pls.
Yeah as Maz said sandboxes would be nice since most people would have used their sandboxes already , and if someone has a League game up and their strat becomes obsolete it sucks .
Yes, free Sandbox games coming, its on me. @henri add 25 free games to everyone, thanks!
Added 25 sandbox games to everyone.
"5. Damage dealt in teamfights has more luck factor in it so all the teamfights would not go exactly the same way."

I feel like this wasn't that big of a problem beforehand. I just went into a sandbox game that was the worst case of this.

https://www.mobamanager.gg/games/show/8731087

The fun starts at 12 minutes. Both teams double ace each other for the next 18 minutes before finally one player prevails at 30:40
Hotfixes in the middle of the day feel kinda meh.
Would prefer to sync it with the daily update. Patch notes can be posted earlier, though.