Simulator Update - 23 March 2017 @ 14:00UTC

Hi,

Another update. This time the update is smaller and it's attempting to fix the issue where teamfights end with no survivors. After each such fight the damage dealt in teamfights will be decreased from both sides so the likelyhood of that happening will be lower. Let's see if this will be enough.

If this is not enough I'd probably look into something like forcing always at least 1 player alive so those situations would not keep happening.

Besides that, please give any new issues and flaws or what could be better with the game engine in this topic. Best is if you also link to the game you are commenting about. Thank you!
Added 10 sandbox games to everyone.

And thanks
You're awesome Henri!

add 10 more
With me, it keeps happening that the enemy does Dragon and Baron, and i can finish (Not complaining)
i think instead of this artificial adaptation, you should just nerf the dmg output overall instead, first off cuz it doesnt make sense doing less dmg later than earlier. And from a balance pov, they still make too much damage for utility to work it seems, so things are still not well balanced. Also I think the nerf to early gold from kills was too much and you should tune it down, so kill is also viable strat in certain scenarios
also there should be incentives, something you gain from grouping earlier that doesnt happen now i guess
I think the finish decision could use some improvement.

Using this game as an example: https://www.mobamanager.gg/games/replay/8739765

After a team fight at the 32nd minute my team has two survivors each under 10% HP, now these two decide to take the enemy inhibitor but never base before the next team fight. This not ever returning to base is the problem I have, when using the finish decision players do not seem to back when low which causes a large disadvantage for the next fight.

It occurs again at around the 44th minute, my jungler survives at 10% HP but fails to finish the game then fights what is essentially a 4v5. In this game it results in a disgusting comeback for the heretics.

(Side note: I'm not completely against comebacks but I'd rather see it happen through team fight RNG or bad objective calls. This current system punishes a team for having a lead.)

If you continue to watch in despair as my brave players attempt to overcome engine bias you may notice that the enemy team wins a fight at the 47th minute. However because they are not in the finish mode their low players take my inhibitor then return to base when my team spawns. It occurs again for the enemy team at the 53rd minute, this is a logical play.

I would like the finish decision to operate more like the enemy team did in this game. When attempting to finish the match, if the opposing team spawns and players are low they should return to base.