Academy inconvenience

I recently experienced an inconvenience in the academy which cost me $300.000.

I'm training a couple of players in the academy and I initially invested $300.000 for each player. After a while I decided to hire one to put him on my team. BUT I forgot to lower my amount of players so the next day I payed another $300.000 to fill the empty spot. I literally facepalmed when I found out..

So.. is it possible to automatically lower the player amount when you hire a player so this doesn't happen anymore?
But what if you want to continue investing in the YA? Also what if you have 3 in the training and you hire only 1 player of the academy?
I think this will just mess up people that wants to do what Netstand mentioned and just needs to be a more "you have to pay attention" thing imo
this exact thing happened to me. but with 1million xD
I don't think a lot of people want to keep investing in a new youth talent when they just hired someone. I think the majority of the people wanna leave the amount of players as is. So I do think my suggestion is better than doing nothing. I partially agree that you have to pay attention but damn it's harsh when it costs you a lot when you forget to do one simple thing.