Reminder about Game Sim hotfix!

Hi,

today after DU, the new sim will have following things changed:
1. Physical Dmg and Magical Dmg fix.
2. Armor and MR will be buffed around 17%

Good luck and have fun!
cool, ty =)
No towers giving gold/exp yet never lucky. Good fixes tho
Towers aren't big objectives tbf, it isn't hard to dive them and making it so that towers actually dealt alot of damage would mean the AI would have to be adjusted to stay out of range which, i'm guessing, would be a lot of work. So personally i don't expect the change too soon.
What about baron and dragon? Im a bit on confused about their role in the game. When your team tries taking a team objective they generaly end up losing 1-2 mid lane towers. They seem not to worth it at all. Are you thinking of changing anything about them?
this happens alot with baron yes, but dragon it doesn't.
After the enemy team groups up you are guarenteed to lose a tower if you try dragon. The only way to take dragon safely is killing one just after 10 minutes. Baron is completely ridiculous. Not only do you lose at least two towers, sometimes they cant even finish and just go back to defend. Currently the best strategy for objectives is not even trying them.
Baron is dangerous and needs to be changed indeed,. as of now towers aren't worth any gold so losing one for drake I'm unsure how much impact it has