Looking for a club? Post here!

Post here if you are looking for a club!

Remade as the title didn't explain what the post was and lead people to still post "looking for club" as own threads.
Looking for a club, i have just joined the game so i'm not very experimented, hope to have some fun and meet nice people
Hi i'm looking for a club
I just started playing and I am now looking for a club to discuss and develop my knowledge in this game.
I'm looking for a club, I want to learn more about this beautiful game
Hey lads,
I'm looking for a club, I'm new to the game and saw everywhere here on the forums to get into a club so people could help me out, so yeah, am looking for someone with the patience for my stupid questions so I can hopefully improve and help other improve....

Let me know if you have a spot (and the patience xD) for me ;)
Join tap fam. Then get recruited by tc

Its what the cool kids do
TAP isn't a club anymore tho :^)
I need a club
hi i'm looking for a club
If someone wants me on their club hmu
Wait Twolf_Blue
If you want people to join our club, don't say: "InSec is in this club" Kappa
Also he is not part of Club Soda, he is just in the discord.
I hope you can join us MG :D
almost anyone can join club soda. Insec is not one of them ;)
Hello guys!
I'm looking for a club I started the game yesterday but I find it very entertaining and I would like to meet people who plays the game too
The Club is recruiting
Looking for a club, I'm new and I don't know how to play
Not sure if there are any active clubs but I'm about 3 days in and loving it. Want to join a club to discuss strategies
Any club who'll have a relatively new player (9-ish days) who's trying to learn more about the game?
Feel free to join mine
Consider it done ;)
Looking for an active club where we can help each other grow, I don't care about how many members there are as long as it's active.
HI new to this game, can someone explain whats the different between a club and your team?
A club is like a clan, a guild or a community where you can share tips, tricks and stuff.
Hey, looking for a club, I'm on 3-4 times a week checking things out
I'm free
I applied to : Strategists, MxT1 G@ming, Witch Pursuit Thing, Rank1
Who are the first to accepte ?!