Staff hiring system

Hi,

As said in the title I'll talk about the staff hiring system, I've been playing this game since he is open for everyone and something that i disliked instantly for sure was the staff system since you buy them like they are player. I know it's more realistic than for exemple csmanager (which is the other manager game that is really similar to this one 5 player on a video game etc).

But well I really dont like it since you get overbid so low players won't be able to get as good trainers are good players.

Of course if i can suggest a system only the csm one is coming in my head actually but the actual one is unpleasant.
I wouldnt say that it's too bad perse. I think the point is to grow as an organization to be able to afford the better coaches. That said, i think your rep should count for some aspect of it.

Also as a new player, i just dont know how much i should be bidding on a coach. I just got high-balled on a lv3 coach by 17,000....
17000? Maybe the player doesn't know he actually have to pay 17k each day to the coach...

But i agree it is hard to find a good price to set to the coach, with no way of rebidding like the player. You bid and you pray right now.

Low player can maybe set for low coach with no 10 stat at the beginning.