• Forum
  • Updates
  • Big reveal! Animated story of how creation of MobaManager took place.

Big reveal! Animated story of how creation of MobaManager took place.

Hey guys,

Here is the big reveal we announced last week!

Check out this animated story on how I created MobaManager (story starts after 30 sec):
https://igg.me/at/mobamanager

Together with this video we are also launching our Indiegogo campaign. We have so far come a long journey with this game, but now we need your help so we could keep developing.

We still have a lot to do with this game so if you want to see what this game could become then either supporting the game or spreading the word about our campaign will help us reach further in our quest to make this game as good as it potentially could be.

Thank you for your support!

History of MobaManager if someone yet hasn’t seen this information:

I originally came to the idea of MobaManager in 2014. I started working on few prototypes back then however at the time I needed more experience and some more team members by my side. I realized quickly that this type of project is too difficult to pull off alone and especially as a side project.

I met Geio (our designer), Olari (business lead) and Allan (server guy) in the end of 2014. We started working on the project together in August 2015. Originally we just treated this still as a side-project we worked on during some weekends and tuesday/thursday evenings, but meanwhile we saved some money until I could work on the project most of my work time since June 2016. We made the original soft-launch in August 2016 to test waters and see if the game would be worth to proceed developing with.

And then came Mikk.
And then came Mikk...
I didn't want to be relevant anyway...

Kappa
Aww... such a heartbreaking story

I love it, I am also featured :)
Guys I hope you all enjoy the video and most importantly we must find Henri a new girlfriend! Any suggestions?
~~You're~~Awesome~~Henri!!~~
Excited to get home and watch the video.
And then came Mikk.

Kind of a missed opportunity not releasing this on Feb 14th. But great show nonetheless. Hope it gains some traction.