End of season updates (Economy changes)

Hi,

The new economy changes will be introduced together with the new daily update starting time after the start of new season.

League incomes

The prize-money will be awarded in the end of season based on final position. This will take effect from next season positions and not this season yet.

Tournament Incomes will be following

This is Pro tournament, but Amateur and Rookie will just start from $300,000 and $100,000 respectively.

Sponsor Incomes

Sponsors might get refactored so that climbing through the sponsors ladder would seem more meaningful and appropriate. Sums will stay roughly the same.
Sponsors will also start to give money for game wins.

Player wages

Player wages will be following the same formula as mentioned in the last update, but 4 times less. Current best players would for example have a salary of $45k.

Good luck and have fun!
I'm a bit worried about my margins for my player salaries. What made you choose to change that system?
wait, so if I lose first round of pro tournament and have the lowest cpi of all, I get 391 dollars, but someone who comes last in rookie tournament gets 100k dollars?
@Timfinity -
With the current proposal yes. Assuming you meant whoever comes first in Rookie tournament.
It's of course up for a debate still. The other possibility would be that Pro gets 1000k - 300k.
But it's similarly so as league end bonus. You can get more in a lower division if you win.

I introduced this so that you'd always have to perform and that beginning players would not have as difficult time in catching up, but I'd like to hear more opinions on this as well.
Forgot to include that sponsors will also start to give money for team ranked and league game wins.
I understand the concept and will try find a good counter argument that suites my needs since im always last in pro weekly.
Henri You're Awesome!
Hope the economy changes work out, they sound good so far.
@tim

The lowest position you can land in the pro tournament is 210 as there are only ever 210 teams applicable at any one time excluding the chance the end of the season happens during signups, then it's 274.

@chezza don't worrie too much, the wages are based off scaling so the higher stats cost more... It's designed to take money off the top players and more accurately reflect the relative players wage.
Is there any chance you'd increase the number of sponsors? RN there are about 40 yet the dropdown menu has the capacity to show 'all 100'. And also some of the leaps in-between can be quite significant in terms of revenue.

Also what about allowing IndieGogo backers to name a Sponsor?
think I've said it before but gonna say it again, make sponsor slots have irl ads in them for more profit to you devs and still keeping it fairly realistic,

an idea is like we talked about in discord to make different kinds of sponsors where you can pick 1 that gives a good amount of money per day and a small amount of money per win, and another where you get a small amount of money per day and a small amount of money per win. this would create a whole other level on sponsor picking instead of just "this one is pretty high, I'll take it".

my favorite suggestion comes from a guy that came into discord, typed this and then left. what if after everytime you get knocked out of the weekly tournament, you get an extra FEE of like 300 dollars as "unexpected expenses" because your teams streamer got mad and rekt his equpiment for losing ;)
I feel like all my ideas were stolen. I demand royalty payments in the form of ELO boosting!