Is there a way to see the player stats of another team?

Hey All,

I'm trying to get a grasp on what strategies work well and have been doing a lot of trial and error.

However, I've now played a bunch of games and, because my team is new, I find it very hard to tell if the reason that I lost lanes or games has to do with my strategy or if my players lost because the other team's players were better.

Is there a way for me to see another team's player's stats? This would let me experiment much more accurately.
Well there is no way to see a player's exact stats, but, you can see if their player is "better" than yours, stat wise, by going to the Game Report section at the bottom after a game ends. There, if you hover over each little section for each lane, it will tell you how much their specific stat contributed towards them having an advantage over your player, or not, in a breakdown ranging from General, to Laning, to Harass and etc..
Ed's post on the general methane in this forum is very useful for understanding the current meta, you can use that as a basis for which to test your team's mettle vs teams. What I like to do is test out individual stats on teams I've lost to to see if it creates any difference. Of course, some games are slightly affected by RNG so go for multiple tests of different numbers.
Thanks codered, that helps a lot.

I did read Ed's post and worked from there. The problem I started to have was that I was starting to see games where my experience, limited as it may be, was telling me I was making decent strategic and champion choices but I still lost. Ex. Playing strong killing lanes and losing to an opponent whose champ pick was weaker but I still lost those lanes. Looking at these game reports now I can see some of my recent losses that my strategic choices were correct. Based on those choices alone I would've had higher numbers in some areas(killing my opponents) but because their players were better they ended up with higher lane harass and lane fight stats.

That should really help me perfect some strategies in the future.
Also checking enemy players champion mastery tells alot.