New changes are in!

Hi,

the league end bonuses are visible here:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/guide/league-income

the tournament end bonuses are visible here:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/guide/tournaments-income

So currently I think everyone should be economically in a better position, however if I have missed something then let me know. From this point on I will try to start slowly balancing.

Let me know how you feel about economy now and also later on. Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.
Also considering an idea Ed proposed about pre-trained youth players at this topic:
https://www.mobamanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/3251

Let me know if you would have any counter-arguments against this idea. Also let me know if you have any other ideas on where teams could invest more money in.
As far as rest of the suggestions are in Ed's topic, these are great however they would be categorized under the new simulator that would be made from scratch.

Good luck and have fun!

PS: all of your new sponsors stay for a duration of 3 days so make sure you will choose new ones after

Edit: Season end bonuses will be starting from this season. Also champion buffs and nerfs after this season will be done according to 2200+ ELO games instead of 1600+.
I don't like in ed pre-trained players, it's part of the team strategy to training and prepare your team for the future. U can't train all 5 positions you need to buy it from others teams. Pre-trainer, as I read, will remove the need to buy players from others teams.

About the update, my players in elo are not even top 100 but got wages +31k. some one with a players with more sp than me, got a lower wages. How are wages calculate?
Didn't get 660k for finish 2nd in league...or it wont happen untill next season?
The season end bonuses will be starting from this season.

Also as a side-note champion statistics will be tracked according to 2200+ ELO games from this season.
IS the new update time 16:00 now aswel? :)
yes
@R3c, I understand your point about pre-planning. My idea came about two fold, following on from MazWeg's post about players taking 125 days to reach 18 years old, the actual downtime for the player is incredibly long and doesn't help enjoy the game. My idea was to provide a quick fix solution but at a heavy cost which also serves as a deflationary method of reducing the money available in the market.

One adjustment that I could add to prevent players from just pre-purchasing a full squad of perfect players is to put a cooldown on the purchase. So the user could only hire 1 player in a set time frame, this could be anywhere from 7 days to 25.

25 actually feels like a good solution. It would allow a player to look for market purchases but also fit up to 2 players at a time, one pre-planned and the other reactionary. Remember $20m is what I proposed and that still is a lot of money, put it in perspective for even some of the richest players excluding myself, that works out to be half the money a player playing 280 days has saved and double the largest sponsor slot.
I think being able to purchase pre-trained players would just be a deletion of the market. Even if you set a 25 day cooldown to purchase from it, you'd have no incentive to use the market instead of just waiting the 25 days.

I understand that almost any "fix" for the issue is encouraging less player interaction, but for new players, that would make the best strategy to be not to buy coaches at all, save the money, stick with your starter team, buy a full team of division 1 ready players. There would be no progression, and everyone would have the same players, assuming I understand what you intend.