How to use coaches properly ?

Hello guys,

Regarding training / coaching sessions.

How do you use the 10 sessions ?

I have 7 players so 3 of them have 1 session and 4 of them have 2.

Is it the best way ?

Or is it better to focus on the training of a few player only ?
Ah, I am sorry. Totally forgot to answer.

First of, try to get more coaches. You won't get effective training with only one coach.
The next thing is, that training sessions have the most effect at eight sessions. Every additional session has less effect.
Therefore most people end up with like 10/12 sessions on a single player.

Back to your questions: Splitting up those sessions is not really good, as long as your coach is not an allrounder coaching beast.
Most people tend to go for one coach for a single player early on, so 10 sessions per player.
Also you do not need to train your whole squad. Just train the ones you are using /going to use in the matches.
With facilities capping your staff members, you'll get problems, when training more than your main squad.

As a side note: Training your more than five people is only useful, when you train an upcoming player, that you are going to use soon, or when traning some streamer with a few sessions to raise their revenue.
Allright thank you very much Mate !

You're really helpful.

Since you're bringing the topic of streaming session ; how is it working ?
Like, my player can play 0 games but still stream 10 times ?
I recommed you to always put 2-3 soloQ games per player, and the rest use it for streams (on your 5 starters, 'cause on streamers you can put only 1 soloQ), its importat that your best players play some soloQ to masterize some champions, try to use the best of each meta :)
Your players have to play at least 1 soloQ per day, if they don't play after a day, their ELO will start to decay. I'm almost new too, but maybe I can help you a little with the basics.
Your players can stream 10 session, while not having any soloQ games.
Those things are not connected.
Just need to check your energy to not exhaust them.

The more your players streams, the more money they make. Only purpose.