Token as specification for players

Hello there, an idea i had while selecting prefered champs for my player.

Right now, there is no other reason than the current meta and strength of the champion to prefer little gunner to boomerang for my adc. What i would like to see is some sort of "token" that indicate that my player highly prefer little gunner because he feels good and confident with her (thus, get a small % bonus with her).

The token could be acquired by soloQ or just random preferences.

Not only it would make sense to prioritize this champs for my player and would make room for more strategy choice (select my player pref or the current strong meta caracter ?) but it would also improve lore for the game.

In the future we could imagine that top tier teams (LCS) would set bans for each league game and the bans could be set against the player, if you know that this player is a little gunner only maniac. The bans would be more oriented.

Have a good day !
Thats a very good point and is something that is already in development.

Currently the game engine algorithm does not know if the player is better at playing a certain champions. However the system is already half made and its storing the data for each player, if you train in soloq.

The next step is to further develop the game engine and add a feature so the game engine will start taking into account players champions playing skills.

When we actually implement this, we will also add some indicators so you can counter pick/ban champions in league games.