Indiegogo announcement

At first we would like to thank everyone who have supported our crowdfunding journey, especially you, the brave pledgers.

It’s very hard for free to play games to get funded via crowdfunding. There are only a couple of F2P games which have been funded successfully so far. And we did know we were going against the odds and still planned, hoped and most importantly - tried doing it. It has been an absolutely fun couple of weeks (and the months before) of campaigning for us.

During the campaign we met some awesome people who were willing to help us fix the flaws of our campaign. Special mention goes to Marten from an Estonian game development company called Gamecan, who helped us launch the campaign from his previous experience with crowdfunding campaigns. Thank you.

As you all probably have seen, it is very unlikely for us to hit the $15,000 campaign goal. Thereby we have officially decided to cancel the campaign with absolutely no ragrets. All donations will be refunded to the pledgers in the near future and the "PINKBADGES&PINKNAMES" will soon turn into "PINKBADGES".
Thank you everyone!

Oh and don’t forget to ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FUND ROCKET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

FUND ROCKET is a Patreon campaign by our community member Cosmic Wonder. This Patreon is largely to help fund development and manufacture for his two main project lines: the Ahi-I experimental rocket engine and the Lancer II atmospheric research platform.
Make sure you help him out at https://www.patreon.com/BenCartwright

MobaManager to the SPACE!
Thank you for all supporters!
FUND ROCKET!
so what does this all mean and that link gives an error like this

The page you've requested does not exist.
Fixed the link ;)
I have personally alreadt funded the rocket and i can confirm it gives a weird satisfaction that you have funded the rocket.

I must say, funding rockets is my new fetish.
Fund rocket.
I think that if you are gonna build a big rocket, you are gonna need alot of space!

god im funny
UPDATE: All pledges have been refunded. It might take a few days for your moneys to arrive.